There are plenty of loft conversion companies covering Coulsdon and the surrounding Surrey area so it’s fair to ask “What makes Perfect Loft Conversions so perfect?” This could be answered in a whole host of ways so below, we’ve set out some of the key attributes we can offer you as local loft conversion specialists with the friendly, personal touch.
We’ve been undertaking loft and attics conversions in Coulsdon since 2004, so it’s safe to say we have the local knowledge and the experience to meet all of your requirements.
- When we visit your Coulsdon home for the first time, we’ll carry out a series of checks to make sure that foundations are strong enough to carry the extra weight of loft and attic conversions. It’s extremely rare that load bearing problems will arise but we still have to take precautionary measures – just in case!
- Our design work is undertaken in-house and we’ll always work closely with you to carry out loft conversions to your exact specification. Sometimes, the headroom available at Coulsdon properties can surprise customers, and our plans will show you exactly how our loft and attics will look upon completion
- As all leading loft conversion companies should do, we take care of any planning approvals that might be needed. Most attic conversions are carried out within the original space and won’t require permission, but any construction that alters the shape of the roof at your Coulsdon property will usually require planning approval.
- Nearly all of our work is undertaken from the outside and through the roof so that our loft conversion specialists never disrupt the day-to-day routines of our Coulsdon customers. The only major interior work is creating staircases leading up to loft conversions, and these are bespoke designed and manufactured by ourselves.
- We can accommodate skylights and Velux windows to give Coulsdon homeowners a clear view of the world outside. When the sun is out, the light captured from Velux windows can inspire a sense of wellbeing. If you’re using one of our attic conversions as an office, your positive mood could make you more productive!
- The services of our loft conversion specialists are often required for the sole purpose of adding value to a Coulsdon property. Surveys claim that loft conversions can add as much as 15% to the market value of a home. So, if you’re considering moving and want to get the most out of your property, an extra bedroom will not only see you cover the cost but it could also add thousands to the selling price!
When you’re looking for loft conversion companies in Coulsdon, our name should be on top of the list. Call Perfect Loft Conversions now on 01737 833666.